Are you remodeling your kitchen but not sure what to do with your old cabinets? Habitat Wake Deconstruction Services can remove your existing kitchen cabinets carefully, cleanly and efficiently. Our professionally trained crew will:
- Remove all kitchen cabinets, countertops and appliances
- Disconnect plumbing and electrical where appropriate
- Inventory salvaged materials on a donation receipt for your tax records
- Dispose of all acceptable debris and waste
- Transport salvaged materials to the Habitat Wake ReStore for resale
Other noteworthy details:
- We no longer require a fee but instead encourage donors to make a contribution to cover our cost of operations for the project (estimated $400)
- Cabinet removal takes 5-8 hours and is performed by our full time staff only.
- Kitchen cabinet removals are scheduled Tuesday through Friday only.
- Habitat Wake Deconstruction Services can remove bath vanities during kitchen cabinet removals.
- If you have other items you would like to donate to Habitat Wake, please inform the staff prior to your project date. It is probable that items can be picked up at the same time as the kitchen removal.
- Cabinets must be installed post 1980. Use this link to check the age of your home.
- Resurfaced cabinets are not acceptable.
- Cabinets must be within Wake County.
If you live within Durham or Orange county call 919-724-3548
- Fill out this contact form now
- Someone from our team will contact you to discuss details and scheduling.
- We will select a mutually convenient date to schedule your project.
Benefits To You and Your Community
- Receive tax deductions for your old cabinetry and appliances
- Conserve landfill space by donating your cabinets to the ReStore for reuse/resale
- Support the building of affordable homes for families in our community