Are you remodeling your kitchen but aren’t sure what to do with your old cabinets?
Habitat Wake Deconstruction Services can remove your existing kitchen cabinets carefully and efficiently. Our professionally trained crew will:
- Remove kitchen cabinets, countertops and appliances
- Disconnect plumbing and electrical where appropriate
- Inventory salvaged materials on a donation receipt for your tax records
- Dispose of all acceptable debris and waste
- Transport salvaged materials to the Habitat Wake ReStore for resale
- At your request, remove bathroom vanities, light fixtures, ceiling fans, etc.
- There is a $500 fee to help cover our cost of operations.
- Cabinet removal takes 5-8 hours and is performed by our full-time, professionally-trained staff only.
- Kitchen cabinet removals are scheduled Monday-Friday.
- If you have other items you would like to donate to Habitat Wake, please inform the staff prior to your project date. It is likely that items can be picked up at the same time.
- Cabinets must have been build and installed after 1980. You can check the age of your home here.
- We are not able to accept resurfaced cabinets.
- Cabinets must be within Wake County.