Remodeling your kitchen? Habitat for Humanity of Wake County can remove your old cabinets. Our service is professional and efficient. For a $400 fee Habitat’s scope of work includes:
- Removal of all kitchen cabinets, countertops and appliances
- All applicable utilities disconnected
- Inventory of recovered material and donation receipt
- Hauling and disposal of all acceptable debris and waste
- All reusable materials taken to the Habitat ReStore
For an additional fee, Habitat can also remove bath vanities at $50 per vanity.
- Cabinets must have been installed post 1980. Use this link to check the age of your home.
- No resurfaced cabinets
- Cabinets must be within Wake County. If you live within Durham or Orange county call 919-724-3548
If you have other items you believe Habitat could use please inform the staff prior and they can help you determine if the items can be picked-up at the same time as the kitchen removal.
Kitchen cabinet removals are scheduled Tuesday through Friday only.
Benefits To You and Your Community
- Receive tax deductions for your old cabinetry and appliances
- Conserve landfill space by donating your cabinets to the ReStore for reuse
- Support the building of affordable homes for families in our community